ECDriveS® technically stands for Electric Commutated Drive System, a brushless DC gearmotor. However, ECDriveS® also stands for "easy drive"- the simple, efficent and cost-cutting drive solution for roller conveyors from SEW-EURODRIVE.
The ECDriveS® drive system is therfore the perfect addition to our broad product portofolio of standard gearmotors, motor starters and decentralized drives for intralogistics in the lower power range.
The ECDriveS® straightforward
- DC drives-optimized for the lower power range of roller conveyors in light load conveyor technology.
- Simple handling.
- High degree of flexibility.
- Simple integration and startup.
- Impressive endurance and durability in operation.
Overview of ECDriveS®
- Brushless DC gearmotor that is directly integrated into the roller conveyor and also universally usable.
- External commutation electronics with ethernet-based zone controls or binary control. Ethernet controls feature integrated conveyors logistics that can provide both conveying with zero pressure and decentralized solutions for a wide range of other conveying tasks.
- 250% overload capacity at 40W S1 power rating.
- Optimized gear unit construction for long service life, even at high capacity utilization.
- Precise positioning of the material to be conveyed thanks to integrated encoder.